Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Okay, it's been like, over a month since I blogged.

Work has been, as my old pastor, Kevin, would say, a crazy maker. I've been working 6 day weeks for the past 2 and have one more (this week). I don't remember finals ever feeling like they dragged on so long. And because I'm having to be at work an hour earlier than normal, that means getting up earlier, which means going to bed earlier. Last Tuesday, I was in bed at 9:30! Can you believe that?! What sucks about working 6 days a week is only having one day to sleep in. Grrr.....

And can you believe that I have to come in on Monday and Tuesday, the 23rd and 24th? That sucks! I am getting to take a half day off on the 24th, which will be nice, so that I can finish up any last minute packing I need to do since I leave for Spain on the 25th!

I am so excited to go to Spain again! This time, I'm gonna do all the stuff I didn't get to do when I was there in '99! We're gonna go see at least one Flamenco performance! I found out that the World Flamenco Festival will be in Marbella from 12/27-12/31 so Jen and I are gonna get tickets for one of the performances.

Oh, and I have to have real paella! The last time I was there, we found out that all the paella we'd had was frozen! Major bummer!

I'm also going to meet up with an internet friend of mine, from Scotland, and his girlfriend, who is from Spain! Martin will be in Spain the same time that Jen and I will be there! So, we'll meet halfway for a meal somewhere between Madrid and Oviedo, which is either Zamora or Salamanca.

My dad is leaving on his missions trip tomorrow. He'll be gone for 2.5 weeks. I think it's just phenomenal that he, at the age of 60, has found his passion and calling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home