Thursday, June 16, 2005

I was in Chicago from Wednesday through Sunday last week. CALI (which stands for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction) had its 15th annual conference. It was basically a conference for librarians and computing geeks from law schools all over the US. I even met faculty members from Sweden and Nigeria! Whoa! I didn't realize that CALI was known beyond the borders of the US!

Can I just tell you how incredibly hot and humid it was in Chicago?! Ohmigosh...the last time I remember heat and humidity like that was when I was in Sinagpore for a cousin's wedding. Although Chicago could certainly not come close to rivaling S'pore for its heat and humidity! It was 90 degrees and 90% humidity in S'pore in March of '98!!! Yikes! No thank you!

It was a good trip, in spite of the heat and humidity. I got to hang out with Heidi, meet her boyfriend, John, and also saw Mattox and Krishna on the weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home