Be careful what you do in your sleep!
As if anyone has any control over that!
I don't know what I was doing in my sleep last night but my jaw is killing me! I was just eating breakfast in my office and halfway through my Luna bar, my jaw was hurting so much (just on the left side) that I couldn't finish it without being in a lot of pain! And even just sitting here, doing nothing that involves my jaw, is painful! I sure hope it's nothing serious!


2 Comments:
Yeah, I have one of those as well. I've been wearing one of these every night for 9 years! And last night was no different! So I have no idea what is going on!
Do you happen to sleep on your arm? Cuz I had this exact same thing happen to me several months back, and I pondered and figured it was because I had been sleeping on my arm in such a way that my fist was digging into my jaw most of the night. It took a few days to heal, but it did.
Post a Comment
<< Home