Friday, April 07, 2006

Do it yourself!

So I killed my oven last December. Within a 3 week span of time, I'd baked 18 dozen cookies, about 18 cakes, and various other appetizers for a Christmas party that I had at my house.

And my oven decided it'd had enough and just up and quit on me.

One of my friends took a look at it and said that it was the oven ignitor. Um, okay...

So, I went online and looked for an oven ignitor and ordered it. Turns out it was the wrong size oven ignitor so I had to order another one.

And I kept forgetting and forgetting and forgetting.

Well, finally I ordered the past and it arrived last week.

I fully intended on replacing the part over the weekend but I was lazy.

So I did it last night!

And my oven is working again!! Woo hoo!!! =)

I'm very proud of myself for having done it on my own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home