I've been blog tagged!
Alright, so, my cousin blog tagged me. And lest I should have people out there thinking that I'm either a) too old-fashioned or b) "too blog snobby to do it" (see his blog) here I go....I can't believe I'm doing this... =)
So I'm supposed to put down 5 random things about myself...presumably things people don't know about me....?
- Well, I, too, like my cousin (see his blog), do not dog-ear my books, nor do I open a paperback book so far that the binding would get ruined. But, unlike him, I do loan out my books. (He just assumes he's giving it away 'cuz it won't come back in the condition he'd like it to!) I just take the paper cover off my hardcovers before I loan them out so that they don't get damaged.
- I can replace a Dell laptop's motherboard (systemboard) and put the entire laptop back together in under 20 minutes. The first time I replaced a systemboard it took me 3 hours 'cuz I didn't know what the hell I was doing! "Um, this screw goes.....where?"
- I'm pretty darn good with a gun. I've shot .22 caliber, .45 caliber, and 9mm pistols and even a .357 Magnum revolver and I've hit bulls' eyes with all of them! And no, the targets weren't 10 feet away! =)
- I love anything made out of potatoes!! French fries, all kinds of chips (especially kettle chips!), mashed potatoes, so on and so forth! I have so little self-control with chips that I do not buy potato chips because the entire bag will be eaten in one sitting! Now, sweets, on the other hand, can (and have!) sit in my house for months, even years, and not get eaten by me!
- I'm flat-footed--no arches at all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home