Saturday, October 22, 2005

Twinkies have shrunk!!!

I was hanging out with my cousin and his wife and my godsons a few weekends ago and Elijah mentioned that he'd had Twinkies and I haven't had Twinkies for ages so I bought a box when I was at Target!

Well, as I sit here on my couch, in eager anticipation of the USC v. Washington game, I thought to myself, "I'm going to have a Twinkie! So I opened the box, pulled one out, and as I held it in my hand, examining it, the thought occurred to me, "They shrunk the Twinkies!!!!!"

Is anyone else with me on this? Elijah? Wanna chime in on this?

You know how when you're little and you think that the house you grew up in was like, really big? And then you go back and see your old house and realize it wasn't all that big?

Well, the Twinkies have really shrunk! It's like at dim sum--the egg tarts used to be a lot bigger! Probably twice the size of the current ones!

1 Comments:

At 10/22/2005 1:16 PM, Blogger Crazy Jane said...

Okay, dude, I ate only one! Not the entire box in one sitting like someone I know! hahahah =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home