Friday, January 03, 2003

Okay, can I just say that I am so irritated with Internet Explorer! Or maybe it´s just how blogger.com is set up...if I ally end up going to some web page from this window and try to go back to what I was writing, it´s all gone!!!

Grrrr.....this is now the 3rd time that I´m writing this blog!

Grrrrr...

Anyways, I was saying that Jen and I are all packed and ready to blow outta this town. 10 days is a good amount of time to be gone. I definitely won´t be moving outta the US, no, wait, make that Southern California, any time soon. I love that smoking in bars, clubs, and restaurants, is not allowed. My clothes are so stinky from all the cigarette smoke!

I also thought it would be cool to get a stick shift, but, I´ve decided against that. Who knows. Maybe I will end up getting one. =)

I´m ready to sleep in my own bed. I´ve been sleeping on the sofa bed for a week and it´s sucked. I´m sure it would´ve been even worse if I hadn´t brought my Tempur-Pedic pillow with me!

I´ve bought stuff for people back home, and I´ve seen, even more, how one of my love language is gifts. I know that in the past, I´ve bought people gifts because I, unconsiously or subconsciously, thought that giving them gifts would secure the friendship. And some of those people I spent money on are people with whom friendship did not continue. I probably did that out of insecurity and uncertainty that those people would want to be my friend so, I tried to ¨buy¨ the friendship. Well, I know better now. I only give gifts to those with whom I already have a deep friendship and relationship with.

Anyways, this trip has been a good one. I really needed a vacation. It´s also been good to hang out with Jen! And I´m so glad that we get along so well! Because this trip could´ve really sucked if our travel habits weren´t so similar!

I am looking forward to going home and getting back into the routine and seeing my friends and family. I can´t wait to hear my dad´s stories about his mission´s trip to China! He, apparently, from what my mom said, has a lot of stories to tell!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home